Sunday 20 September 2015

Day 4, Friday, September 18, 2015.

Our day:

Math: Day 4 of imath-we watched a video about math patterns in the real world and every day life! It was pretty awesome! We also worked on identifying patterns using Pascal's triangle. iMath, day 4

French: With Madame Poisson

Literacy: Many students required this time to finish up CASI. Those that completed CASI were to work on their novel studies, "I am Poem", and free writing, and hand art.

Health:  Introduction to our healthy eating unit. We completed a "KWL" chart (What I know, What I want to know, and What I Learned") about healthy eating prior to watching a short movie about nutrients, digestion, fueling our bodies, etc.


Free Friday: Student who were not finished CASI used this time to finish, complete "I am Poems", hand art, and any other unfinished work from the week that was due. Upon completion, students could choose to work on any approved "Free Friday" quiet activities.

DPA: The class voted to play Stones outside!

I hope everyone has enjoyed their weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment